- We really take our time to worship our God during our church services!
- We really invest in the best of sound equipment, musical instruments and musicians to enhance your worship experience!
- Our “worship” sessions are deeply engaging, inspiring and sometimes very emotional!
- We express ourselves freely in worship without any hindrances or rigid code of worship!
- We dance, clap, shout, jump, do dance routines (Royal Dance), use tambourines and more.
- We have good bible based pure music: hymns, reggae, hip-hop, rap, funk, calypso, slows, raga, disco, traditional, contemporary, country, rock, and the list goes on – EVERYTHING!
- Most people in Royalhouse Chapel joined the church because of our “worship”.
- We live and breathe the Word of God
- We adopt several preaching styles that suit all people of all ages
- We use illustrations during the teaching of the word of God
- We use humour in our sermons
- Our sermons answer questions on people’s minds
- Our sermons are simple yet powerful
- We study the Word of God in all ministry group meetings
- We conduct bible studies in all aspects of our church life and community engagements.
- We have a Foundation and Discipleship School where we train people in the Word of God
- We are a praying church
- We have integrated prayer into all aspects of church life.
- We pray in every meeting of the church, small or big.
- We begin and end every meeting with prayer.
- We believe in militant prayer and spiritual warfare!
- We have all night prayer services quite frequently.
- We pray for the needs of people and believe in a God who answers prayer.
- We pray with the spiritually oppressed to release them from their suffering.
- We invest time and resources into becoming a praying church.
- We create an atmosphere of love, caring and sharing in all aspects of church life
- We encourage godly relationships and networking amongst our people
- We encourage ministry group membership where member's care is facilitated
- We have made our church a home away from home
- We are your new family of brothers and sisters of a great spiritual father and mother
- We love everybody, no matter who they are and what they have done or do
- We accept everyone just as they are
- We sometimes spend time in each other’s homes when we can
- We reach out to all people no matter who they are or where they come from
- We preach the Gospel to everyone – everyone deserves to hear the Word of God
- We reach out to people beyond the pulpit and outside of our church walls
- We are involved in various philanthropic initiatives that have received international recognition
- We reach out to the streets, towns, villages, prisons, hospitals, schools, shelters – everywhere!
- We invest into getting the message of Jesus out to our community, nation and the world