Christians are mandated by our Lord Jesus Christ to “Go Out and Reach Out” to the unsaved of the world with the good news that he Jesus loves them. It is also the desire of our Lord Jesus Christ that no one should perish. Jesus came to rescue the lost … Luke 19:10
The outreach ministry of Royalhouse Chapel SLM consists of both the “Evangelistic Team and the Visitation Team”. The mandate instructs us to go into the high ways and bye-ways and reach the unreached.
EVANGELISTIC TEAM: Prayer, Tract distribution, Person to person evangelism & Community evangelism
VISITATION TEAM: Visits the sick at the hospital and home, the bereaved, the aged, supports the poor, etc.
Mark 16:15 – 17
Matthew 25:35 - 36
BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THIS MINISTRY:
- You have to be born again.
- Graduated from foundation and discipleship school.
- Committed to bible study for adequate knowledge of the word of God and a good relationship with the Lord.
- Must be a man or woman of prayer.
- Every member is expected to be punctual at all meetings. If for any reason a member will be absent or late the leader must be notified before the meeting.
WHEN DOES THE MINISTRY MEMBERSHIP MEET?
We meet every other Saturday from 4pm-6pm to pray and go into the community to evangelize. Mondays, we meet from 7pm-8pm for prayers and follow-up new converts. There will be monthly all night prayer meetings as directed by the leader.
To join the Outreach Ministry or for more info email firstname.lastname@example.org